If I had Twitter

Thursday, Sept 23, 2010
  • Ate a vegetarian dinner last night...I was quite full surprisingly.
  • I did join back on twitter but not for personal use.  It's for our travel blog
  • I'm really craving for Jerk pork today.  I hope Ed calls me for lunch.
  • This one guitar I can't get out of my head..I feel like just buying it no questions asked
  • Why the hell do I watch America's Next Top Model?
  • Man 23 followers already in our Beach Junkies blog!!  This is so cool!! 
  • So I just realized I haven't eaten meat since....ummm 48 hours ago!  Feeling great though!
  • Still don't know how much my tattoo will cost..I better call him tomorrow!
  • Acorn Squash is soo good!
  • This if I had Twitter posts are getting kind of redundant cause noone really cares after the moments passed.
  • Yup this is my last If I had Twitter post..sorry Hayden LOL!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright © O P E N M I Q