Guess who's getting better?


Just this past Saturday my brother and my 2 brother in laws went to Blue Mountain to go snowboarding.  Kind of funny since Mike and Jay know how to board and myself and my brother Jon don't!  It was Jay's task to teach us and after 1 run down the bunny hill, Mike left and wasn't about to wait for us learn hahaha!  The experience was interesting.  Actually having someone there teach you is great.  I mean someone really has to be there to push you.  I saw some people taking lessons and I was just like "what the hell are they doing?"  To each his own I guess.


By mid afternoon we had gone on our first lift and I was comfortable going down a hill Heel side.  Toe side was kinda akward but after going down a few more times after lunch, I got to link turns finally.  My brother Jon was having a harder time with it and it was so funny to see how GASSED he was after half a day.  The biggest highlight was when he fell and the medic had to come see if he was okay.

Great day!  Too bad its the end of the season!  I can't wait till the winter comes.


0 comments:

 
Copyright © O P E N M I Q