Trust your instinct..

A little over a year ago I posted about a Fender Surf Green Acoustic guitar that I was obsessed with. You can check that post here . To make a long story short, that color of this particular guitar is now discontinued. I've tried everything to find it. I have even contacted Fender through Twitter but they don't like to get back to people it seems so I have resorted to a new tactic. I posted my own add on Kijiji. I want that guitar dammit!

While I was looking, I found another guitar to be obsessed with. It is an Ovation Guitar. More specifically the Ovation 1868TX Elite T Guitar which comes in black and I saw one one site...WHITE! Everyone knows my obsession with white. I have a fucking white luggage for fucks sakes so YES I MUST GET THIS!! I will contact that one online shop that has it. Hopefully they have it for cheap!!! For now lets just stare at these beautiful guitars that have yet to be in my hands..



0 comments:

 
Copyright © O P E N M I Q