I thought I'd try it out

since I saw it on my wife's blog...

1. I’ve come to realize that my chest-size. . .is droopy LOL!
2. I’ve come to realize that my job. . .is what I've always wanted but at times don't realize it
3. I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving alone. . .I talk to myself
4. I’ve come to realize that I need. . .a white trench coat.
5. I’ve come to realize that I have lost. . .my spontaneity
6. I’ve come to realize that I hate it when. . .people don't do what I want them to do
7. I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk. . .my wife gets mad at me cause she's not drunk
8. I’ve come to realize that money. . .is something I refuse to make or break my life
9. I’ve come to realize that certain people. . .live in their own little world
10. I’ve come to realize that I’ll always. . .want that Fender Sonoran A/E Surf Green guitar
11. I’ve come to realize that my sibling(s). . .are funny
12. I’ve come to realize that my mom. . .does too much
13. I’ve come to realize that cell phones. . .are needed
14. I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning. . .I didn't want to go into work
15. I’ve come to realize that last night before I went to sleep. . .I should have stretched after volleyball
16. I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking. . .about buying another trench coat
17. I’ve come to realize that my dad. . .is funny
18. I’ve come to realize that when I get on Facebook. . .I want to delete more friends
19. I’ve come to realize that today. . .was Tuesday
20. I’ve come to realize that tonight. . . I want to have a good sleep
21. I’ve come to realize that tomorrow. . .I should go to work earlier than 10:30am
22. I’ve come to realize that I really want to. . .get fit
23. I’ve come to realize that the some people…enjoy money way too much
24. I’ve come to realize that life. . .is made up of choices
25. I’ve come to realize that this weekend. . .I want to buy that trench coat
26. I’ve realized the best music to listen to when I am upset. . .is anything that relates to my emotional state at that time.
27. I’ve come to realize that my friends. . .are awesome
28. I’ve come to realize that this year. . .I should go to Japan
29. I’ve come to realize that my ex(s). . .was really fucking ugly!
30. I’ve come to realize that maybe I should. . .take more ME time.
31. I’ve come to realize that I love. . .the beach life.
32. I’ve come to realize that I don’t understand. . .a lot of words
33. I’ve come to realize my past. . .is something I do not regret
34. I’ve come to realize that parties. . .are all the fucking same
35. I’ve come to realize that I’m totally terrified. . .of getting fat
36. I’ve come to realize that my life. . .is complicated, interesting and awesome

1 comments:

Leesh said...

This was funny. I see you really want that damn trench coat. Are you losing sleep over it?

Silly boy...

 
Copyright © O P E N M I Q