VIVA LA SURF GREEN!!!

So this long weekend was an interesting one. On Friday I met up with Phil, Ed and Keith for our usual Jam session. This time it was held at Keith's place. Now the last time I went to Keith's house was 2 years ago and that was when the infamous "VEETOED!" line came along. I ended up buying an Ovation guitar back then without the knowledge of Alysia. Really it was none of her business since it was my money that I was using. Little did I know that when I got back home, I was forced to return it due to the lack of room in our condo. She also didn't get the concept of owning more than 1 acoustic guitar. It wasn't a duplicated guitar, the Ovation one I wanted was an acousitc/electric. DUH lol! Anyway that was in the past so fast forward to last Friday.

So Phil and I end up going to L&M near Keiths house. I walk into their acoustic guitar section and see this



WHAT A FUCKING BEAUTY!! The one I wanted was the Surf Green color right in the middle. I love it. LOVE IT! Then I said "forget it, it's probably expensive!" so Phil takes a look and says "OH NO!"...yes the guitar was going for a VERY VERY reasonable price. After all that excitement and ready to purchase it, Alysia's face came into my head. To make a long story short, this is basically what happened...

VEEEEETTTTOOOOOEEEEEDDDD!!!

That was the end of my Surf Green Fender Sonoran!

1 comments:

leesh said...

Hahaha!!! I love how I am always in your head.

 
Copyright © O P E N M I Q