RECAP

Here's whats happened in the month of August.

At the beginning of this month, leesh and I got new tattoo's. She got a "G" on her wrist as a tribute for her brother and I got 3 stars on my top shoulder to represent the 3 cities I visited in 3 months on my 30th year. This one hurt a bit more than the other one because of the placement. It was especially fun when it went over my collar bone!

A week after that was my sisters wedding which I emceed. This was the first time I ever emceed a wedding and I'm glad I was co hosting it with the Man of Honor, Mark. Our intro was so jokes! Once I get a video of it, I'll post it up for whomever to see.







The following weekend was James and Trix' wedding. It was a nice to be able to see everyone once again. I guess at this point in our lives, weddings are the only time we all get to see each other but still, it's always fun seeing everyone.



The groomsmen did a fine job surprising Trix with their Jabbawockez performance. I was also emceeing this wedding and let me tell you, being an emcee at a wedding is hard work man! I give props for anyone thats done this at least once in their life, let alone 2 weeks in a row =P.


Last weekend was one of those weekends where everything thats happened in the last 2 months finally caught up to me. I decided to have a binge fest of watching the 2 seasons of Rome (which I love btw) and after watching the 1st episode of season 2, I decided to take a nap at 6pm. Who knew 13 HOURS LATER I would wake up from that nap! I think the last time I had a sleep like that was after a rave hahahhaha!

Yesterday was Gino's 27th birthday and we placed him in his Niche at Glen Oaks in Oakville that morning and later in the evening, we met his friends there and the went out to Name That Tune to celebrate his birthday. It's so different hanging out with other groups of people cause the things that you can talk about is endless. It isn't the normal jargon that you talk about with your your usual group of friends. Well it's not like you can't talk about it, it's just you've already discussed it.

I've been waiting to put a post about something but I don't want to jinx it. When it does, I'll be sure to post my excitement about it. Ummmmm and NO..Leesh isn't pregnant! Just because everyone is having babies, doesn't mean we have to as well.

0 comments:

 
Copyright © O P E N M I Q