DROP EM ALREADY!! DROP EM LIKE IT'S HAWT!!

I was driving in my car today and I was reflecting back to the Maxwell concert. Seriously dude..DROP YOUR ALBUM ALREADY!!! I really can't wait to hear it. Then I thought, who else hasn't dropped an album in a while that REALLY should. Now I'm not talking about no greatest hits shit, thats played out and fucking lazy. I'm talking about new shit!! So here are my top 5 artists that need to come up with an album NOW!

1. Maxwell - really, from what I've seen at the concert, your new shit is DOPE!
2. D'Angelo - DUDE WHERE U AT?!?!? SERIOUSLY!! HELLO?!?!
3. Kelly Clarkson - Yeah I said it, I really loved some of your songs on the last album. Now make one full of those ones!!
4. Justin Nozuka - Loved the first album, but if I hear After Tonight one more time, I don't know what I'm gonna do!
5. Jamie Lidell - I know you just came out with one...but your last album was fuckin INSANE!! I couldn't stop listening to it!!!!

On that note, here are some new artists I discovered this week. In no particular order.

1. The Ink Spots - Ever wonder who sings those creepy songs in the videogames you play...TADA!
2. Yelle - Yeah I don't know what the fuck your saying, but I LOVE your songs!!
3. Bryn Christopher - Where the hell have you been all this time!!
4. Janelle Monae - Futuristic diva needs to bust out, she's good..well I think so at least!
5. SIA - Good music to chill too at work...saw her video from Kanye's blog.

and with that, I'll leave you with my youtube acoustic cover of the week.

0 comments:

 
Copyright © O P E N M I Q