STOP IT!

I’m so tired of people showing me what their iPhone can do!! Look at this, it’s so cool, and it does this..oh and did you know it also does this. Okay..seriously, STOP! Like I have to give that look of “are you FUCKING serious?!?!?!” every time it happens to me. Fine, talk to someone about it to someone that hasn’t worked with or on an apple product in their life, but for these people to come up to me and try to “EDUCATE” me on what an iPhone does, foreal...STOP!

The way I see it is this. If you got introduced to Apple through the iPod boom and realized how cool their product is and what it can do, then fine. Just don’t try to educate the people who started working on a Performa a long time before Apple became popular about what Apple can do. Oh wait, what’s that? You don’t know what an Apple Performa is? I bet you’ve never even seen that apple logo before huh? Yeah that’s right..POSER.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The funny thing is that most of those features have already been in OSX for a good minute.

"And there's this BRAND NEW thing called 'CoverFlow'..." HAHAHA

ADUBSTHOUGHTS said...

Dude...I so fucking agree. I have a lady in my office like that...look at this Iphone app...it looks like I'm a drinking a beer, but it's on my Iphone screen. It's so cool, blah, blah...I'm gonna start smashing those things!

Vexing...

 
Copyright © O P E N M I Q