These are a few of my favourite (NEW) things...

Just thought I would share with everyone on some new things I recently purchased and received that I truly am enjoying!

NBA TORONTO RAPTORS AUTHENTIC JERSEY - YES!! That says my name on the back! Ill huh? Pat gave these to his groomsmen as our appreciation gifts. I think it's MADD wicked and original, so don't try to copy it. It's been done and if someone does it again, it's a fuckin cop out!

CLUB MONACO FINGERLESS GLOVES - Ken had these last year and I've always wanted a pair. Leesh bought these for me at Club Monaco as part of my birthday present and I can't stop wearing them!




NIKE GRIGORIOS - When Jim went to Mexico this year, he talked about a pair of water shoes that look cool. I didn't know what he was talking about till I went to work and I realized that these are a cool pair! Only meant specifically for Kyaking, I think these would be great water shoes especially for surfing. It's so light and flexible and those fucking reefs won't rip them like they did to my Canadian Tire ones.


LEGO MINI SPEAKER -SSSSSSSICK! I saw these a long time ago and didn't know how to get them till I finally found a site that I could buy online from. I wanted these since I thought they would be great speakers for when I go on vacation on the beach. I love them!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright © O P E N M I Q