HAPPY FRIDAY!


I'm so glad this week went fast. After having 2, 4 day weeks in a row, the first full week usually takes forever. No plans today and work is kind of slow so I'm blogging. I was surfing you tube and looking at acoustic covers as I usually do and I realized that I haven't picked up my guitar in weeks! So I have no plans tonight so I'm going to immerse myself with my guitar, especially since Leesh isn't home. Today I'm finally going to try to learn some Robin Thicke songs. I was just listening to his album and I really love this album. I think it's one of my favourite albums, pretty close to a few of Maxwell's. So wish me luck and hopefully I get these down pact. I think Leesh is sick of all the Beatles songs I've been trying to learn. Happy weekend everyone!

1 comments:

leesh said...

Yes please, play something else besides The Beatles. I think Robin Thicke's album may be my favorite album. Funny you should mention him today...I was listening to the album at work.

I wish that you came with me to his concert.

 
Copyright © O P E N M I Q