SAN FRANCISCO - 21 DAYS

Yup thats right! 21 more days and I can't wait to go to San Francisco! We'll be going from the 24th to the 28th and staying with Alysia's cousin, Marilen who came and visited us last summer. I can't wait for this trip since this is the first vacation with Leesh since Mexico last year. My previous two afterwards (Cuba and NYC) were on my own. I can't wait to see the sea lions on the pier! I know Leesh and Marilen kinda don't want to but they've already banned me from museums on this trip =P. I just can't wait!!!! I loved NYC but theres something about the smell of the ocean that I love and this will also be the first time I'll be in California!

Things I want to visit in San Francisco

-Alcatraz..AT NIGHT!!!
-Golden Gate Bridge
-Sea Lions
-Japan Town
-Stinking Rose (Reggie's recommendation)
-Surfers (I just want to see people surfing!)

Thats it. I don't really want to have a list because I just want Marilen to do her thing and take us around she lives downtown anyway. They did promise me the Alcatraz at night so I can't WAIT for that!! I know Leesh is nervous about it MUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

2 comments:

leesh said...

Damn right I am nervous about it...what are we thinking going to an old jail house at night??? It's going to be haunted!!!!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you guys!

 
Copyright © O P E N M I Q