If I Had Twitter

Wednesday September 22, 2010
  • It's raining..therefore I'm not going to go plant tree's...just going to work instead..
  • Last night I had a serious craving for grapefruit! It's awesome with salt!!!
  • Shit, looks like I'm the only one that didn't go to that tree planting thing lol!! OOPS!
  • Oh looks like I'm wrong, 3 other people are in here!!
  • Maroon 5's album is really good!! Same with 30 Seconds to Mars!!
  • Day 2 of social media detox..I had to download Mobile Reader to read something in the AM..then I just followed friends blogs
  • It's really hard to find good surfing blogs out there.  I had some good reading material which I obtained through twitter and now I can't get them.
  • My wife told me noone will read my blog anyway so I shouldn't bother with it.  Nice support huh..this is for me and noone else to be frank.
  • Netflix has finally arrived in Canada.  Is it worth it?
  • I really should watch how I say things...I'm such an asshole that when I'm trying not to be, I come off like an asshole anyway.

0 comments:

 
Copyright © O P E N M I Q