If I had Twitter...

Tuesday Sept 22, 2010
  • It's such a nice day outside!  What happened to the RAIN?!!? It better rain tomorrow
  • I think I'm now onto my next obsession...Bass guitars!  I want one..NOW!
  • It's actually nice not having to know what the fuck people are up to on an hourly basis..kinda calming!
  • This seaweed  salad is wrank!  Something is definitely off with this...off to the garbage you go
  • Can't wait to finish up my tattoo with Marlon this Sat! I also can't wait to see how much this will cost =I
  • Maroon 5's new album is pretty good so far. Too bad they didn't release it in the Summer...some good summer songs on here.
  • I'm really liking this 30 day blog challenge. I'm already on Day 5 hahaha!
  • Seriously, do you know how focused my life got since deleting Twitter? I'm more worried what I'm doing rather than wondering what someone else is.
  • Did I mention that I want a Bass...seriously..I really want one!!!
  • Saw an ad for a singer wanted in a casual jam band....should I try out for it?
  • Sold all 6 of my Scott Pilgrim books today..now I need to get all of Umbrella Academy
  • I really hope I get to see Mavericks when I'm down in SF...the pictures look INSANE!
  • I was the only one not to attend my co-workers baby shower..I feel like an asshole but I had my reasons.
  • Now that I think about it, my friends and I don't share the same interests in regards to my hobbies with the exception of 1.
  • OMG I WANT A BASS!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCNrBeRdeEQ
  • I don't know whats up, but does anyone else here notice this guy at work STINKS all the time?!?!
  • NBA 2K11 looks disappointing again so far...shall I invest all this time into it again? I care that Jordan is in it, but after he fucked up that trade, not so much anymore..
  • So this tree planting thing tomorrow is suppose to still be on...ITS SUPPOSE TO THUNDERSTORM!
  • If I get hit with lightning, I'm going to slap someone with a fucking shovel!
  • Finally went grocery shopping!  There is food in our fridge!
  • Did I mention I want a Bass Guitar?!?! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxL-EfMZOPA
  • Day 1 of my social media detox has been awesome! I actually only have 1 screen in my face at all times! lol
  • Ending this session with the topper of the day, my posers motto "I'm here to look good, not to be good" LOL!

0 comments:

 
Copyright © O P E N M I Q