BYE BYE TWITTER


So in a serious emotional impulse move, I deleted my twitter account. I loved reading some of my friends tweets but frankly there were also some that were fucking getting annoying.

Im a very opinionated guy and I'll say what I want, after all it's my account! There were some that always questioned or had to know what I meant by a certain tweet and frankly thats for me to know.  It was for me to outlet my feelings at that time and it was the quickest way to do it.  I don't need to explain shit to anyone.  If people feel the need to update me on where they are every fucking second of the day like going to the bank, their home, a movie, a restaurant or even a fucking highway, I have every right to tweet what I feel without being questioned about it or someone trying to debunk what I got to say.  Seriously? I deleted Facebook for this same purpose and this is the same reason why I have deleted my Twitter account.  Time to focus on my life and not waste my time about what other people are fucking doing...here's a thought, want to know what people are doing? KEEP IN TOUCH WITH THEM!

No one has the fucking right to question how you feel, what you feel and how you express it.  No one! I didn't take that shit from my parents and I'm not about to take that shit from anyone.  I don't live in a communist world, I can say, feel, act, buy whatever I want!

I killed the bird and I liked it!
 
Copyright © O P E N M I Q