30 Day Blog - Day 8

4 short term goals for this month...


Weird...I actually have some and they honestly just started in my head a few days ago.  So in random order here they are...

  1. Eat Healthy
  2. Quit/Cut down on smoking
  3. Fitness - Excersise more
  4. Social Media Detox
As you can see I've already done one of my short term goals for this month.  The rest I have to work on.  I know it sounds so cliche that my goals are to be healthy, but you can't really enjoy life if you're not.  The activities I do require me to have some level of fitness and I've seen my friends get of track and some of them REALLY get off track.  I don't want to be one of them

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Good luck with your goals! & yay! You already achieved one :)

Leesh said...

I can help you with Goal #1..tomorrow's lunch is brown rice with veggies and a hard boiled egg.

 
Copyright © O P E N M I Q