NYC = EPIC!


Another epic trip but in a different sense.  This work trip for me was a success.  I got to network with people down in Portland and finally get to talk with people about art and travel with them.  It's such a different feeling when you are with a bunch of people that are on the same level with you with everything from creativity, design, music, culture, etc.  Just a trip to be that joint in with other people.

We did alot of things art related.  I don't want to jot them all down but I just have to say seeing Andy Warhol work in person is just something spectacular!!  I don't know, the inner geek in me came out when this moment happened and as you can tell, I was very excited!!  We also watched this film called "Exit Through The Gift Shop".  It was a funny film but it made me have more of an appreciation for street art.

I think NYC now is my favorite city in the world.  I have high expectations for Miami, but until I get there, I can't compare it to NYC.  Time to bring Leesh there.  We better start saving up though, cause thank goodness this trip is being expensed, if you saw my hotel bill, LAAAAAWD!!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright © O P E N M I Q