Expanding my horizons

Just today I have decided to get back into one of the things I love most which is watching movies.  I had a phase in my life where I would only watch foreign films.  I don't know what happened but I don't do that as much as I would like to anymore.  So I went on google today and found http://www.filmsite.org/momentsindx.html which lists up to 300 great films of all time.  I'm starting of at the top of their list which is all listed alphabetically.  The first 2 I'm going to watch are



I find it kinda refreshing to be watching films before you were born.  I mean lets face it, films these days are ALL RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS, but there are still a few gem writers out there that still pop up some amazing original movies.  I'll let you all know how these two go.  Stay tuned for my review.

0 comments:

 
Copyright © O P E N M I Q