NEW TOY!!!!

So for the last 2 years I was rocking a Panasonic Lumix DMC something...the one with the 10x zoom and a Sanyo Xacti E1.

It was really stupid to have 2 cameras. One was for vacations (being waterproof) and the other was for just regular use. I know there was the Olympus one but I really wasn't digging that camera and I knew a better one was going to come out. It sure did!

I just bought the Panasonic DMC-TS1 in Blue. This camera does everything my Xacti did which was go underwater (but can go deeper and for longer), be waterproof/dust proof and now it's also shock proof. This also takes amazing pictures out of the water like my old Lumix but wait here is the kicker...it takes HD video's!! WHOOT WHOOT!!!

I can't wait to use this when I go on vacation in a month or so...Jp and I on vacay with HD video...HMMMMM...LMAO!!!! BTW I really loved the Orange one but I do agree with leesh when it was too bright. I can't wait to play around with this! Seriously!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright © O P E N M I Q