Sitting, Waiting, Wishing...

With a travel advisory now upon Mexico and all tour operators seizing all operations to Mexico till June or July, we have now been forced to change our travel plans for our 3rd wedding anniversary. This time we wanted to change up the scene and travel with another couple again. The last time we really went with anyone was hmmmm...well our wedding. Before that I think it was in 2005 when 6 of us went to Punta Cana (which was also an awesome trip!!) So for the first time since 2007, I'll be vacationing again with Jp and for the first time since 2006, Lovielyn! The problem with all of us is that we've been pretty much everywhere in the Caribbean and we don't want to do the same thing we've done. So this provided us with a dilemma.

Luckily, I have a stash of "Dream Resorts" that I have in the back of my head for moments like this. Of course, it's only doable if the price is right. Well one of them is...well kinda but for what it usually goes for, the price is definitely right. I will not say where this place is (cause I'm tight like that) but I will show you a picture of the one beaches. Enjoy!!

(the following pic wastaken by a user from tripadvisor)

0 comments:

 
Copyright © O P E N M I Q