VIVA LAS VEGAS!!

WOW...JUST WOW!!...VEGAS is really something! Like really SOMETHING! I love that place. LOL! I'll be putting up my regular day by day travel blog but I hope I remember it since so much went on. I don't know why I waited so long to go to Vegas. SERIOUSLY!! This is something I should've done at least once a year back when I was 21. It's funny cause when I turned 21, my original plan was to go to Las Vegas. I guess it was really hard back then since I wasn't making any kind of coin to go to these types of places but fuck, theres no time better than the present. The past 3 months have just been crazy!! NYC in March, SF in April and Vegas in May! WHOOT WHOOT!!! Stay tuned for my updates...I'll leave you with a drunk pic of Leesh and I while on the moving sidewalk of the Bellagio...needless to say, we were pretty fucked up LOL!

0 comments:

 
Copyright © O P E N M I Q