Is it Friday yet?...

So I jinxed myself. My last post I was saying how slow it was at work and really as soon as Tuesday hit, shit hit the fan. I've been so busy that I haven't had time to blog. So I cannot wait for Friday to come. This weekend is pretty much another down low weekend. Leesh is working so I was scheduled to clean the windows but it looks like it's going to be raining the whole weekend so theres no point in that. If it gets better, I will for sure clean it. Tomorrow we are having ribs at the Daga's. I haven't been there since the summer time, so it will be nice to pop by and say hello. So much to do before my trip to San Francisco. Work wise it's going to be a pain but whatever, it's going to be so worth it! Okay I'm tired, I don't feel like blogging anymore..

0 comments:

 
Copyright © O P E N M I Q