BACK FROM THE BAY!!

WHOOT WHOOT!! Just got back today from my weekend in SF!! I had a blast and I can honestly say I LOVE SAN FRANCISCO!!! It's so chill! As this week goes by, I'll do my daily travel blogs to keep a record of my trip, but for now I'm just going to relax since I just arrived today. Just a special thanks to Marilen who graciously let us stay at her beautiful loft for the weekend and loved every minute staying there. Yes, cat and all hahahaha! I miss the odd random weather already and it was not a pleasant sight coming home to cold and wet weather! Seriously, wasn't it just like hitting 20's here last week? Whats up with that Toronto?!?!?! Stay tuned..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! I love your GG Bridge picture! I'm glad that you enjoyed your trip to the beautiful city of San Francisco! I love sharing my city and hope that people fall in love with it, as I have!

I hope that you enjoyed the "Marilen Tour" as much as I enjoyed giving it. You got to see a lot within the '7x7' but there's still plenty more to discover, so hurry back!

 
Copyright © O P E N M I Q