I got to get this off my chest...


I saw The Social Network last night and there are a few things that I would like to say.

I can't belive that people are still members on that site considering the immoral fact on how this company was created. The whole thing is a fucking oxymoron if you ask me.  I mean he stole the idea for fucks sakes! Seriously if he wasn't guilty, those guys wouldn't have been paid their settlements.  There is no doubt that Mark Zuckaberg is a very VERY smart man.  There is also no doubt that many of you out there are just plain idiots.

He got rich playing on everyones need to feel cool, important and needed.  They say curiosity killed the cat, well curiosity got Mark Zuckaberg rich.  I'm not hating on the guy.  In fact, I think he's a genious.  It's the rest of the 500 million members on there that are idiots.  Instead of him being the socially awkward detached guy, he has made 500 million people the same way.  If you notice these days, people can't have a decent conversation anymore in person and don't have the maturity to have their point come across in an appropriate manner kind of like the first 5 min of the movie.

I get the need to want to have an online presence.  I have this blog and I have Twitter but neither comapnies got created on the grounds of screwing your friends over.  The whole basis of Facebook is to get as much friends as you can get but its funny how the person that created it fucked over his only one.

The need to fit in is absolutely relentless.  To some of us, you will do anything to feel it.

Keep in mind that everything you have earned and achieved is worth SHIT if you're sharing it on your own.

0 comments:

 
Copyright © O P E N M I Q