30 Day Blog - Day 18

a picture of you last year and this year and how have you changed then..

Well besides the obvious that I got a new tattoo, my hair has also changed.  I want my pompadour back!! I really liked it!  I could rock clothes that I want to rock and it would fit the style.  I've come to this realization that I don't like short hair.  I had all intentions of keeping that hair, but after a disastrous time trying to fix it while I'm away on vacation, I decided to cut it lol but now I'm growing it back.

last year

this year

3 comments:

Maureen said...

huh? your hair is short? it wasn't that long ago when i last saw you...

m i Q said...

ummmmm lol yeah it is

Leesh said...

I miss your pompadour. Not too many guys can rock that style but you can. It should make a comeback.

 
Copyright © O P E N M I Q