I love my age...


...instead of getting mad that we are all getting older day by day, we all should relish the fact that what we possibly have gone through in our childhood, teens and 20's can probably never be ever replicated again musically.  My generation has been blessed with such artists as Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson, Madonna, Sade in the 80's.  Kurt Cobain, Notorious B.I.G, 112, Jodeci, Boyz II Men to name a few in the 90's and adding the cherry to the top of the wonderful music sundae we have all eaten from is Miss Lauryn Hill in 1998.  Im sorry, I love me some Alicia Keys, but she can't even hold a match to Lauryn Hill. 

We grew up with legends.  We didn't grow up with wannabe's replicas and fake musicians, we grew up with artists.  So the next time you walk around with a frown cause you're a day older, just sing one of the classics in your head and you'll have a pep in your step in no time.  As Miss Lauryn Hill said, "it can all be so simple, but you rather make it hard"".  Keep it simple then.  Enjoy it all!  =)

0 comments:

 
Copyright © O P E N M I Q