SNOWBOARDING!

I finally got off my lazy ass and decided to get another thing off my list, snowboarding.  I was very apprehensive at first since I hate winter and the thought of falling on my ass on snow didn't really appeal to me.


The first run I did, I just decided to bomb it down and I did fine (you can see from the video below).  When it was time for me to turn and stop later on, thats where the wipeouts started to happen.  It was quite fun actually.  I really enjoyed myself and yes..I AM HOOKED ON SNOWBOARDING!!!


First time snowboarding from openmiQ on Vimeo.

Time to get some GEAR SON!!!! LOL!!!

3 comments:

Steph said...

pretty good! now try the big hills!!!

Andrew said...

Nice ride. Does this mean we are ditching the beaches of Okinawa and heading to Sapporo?

Yumi said...

Stylin Mike. You're looking nice n relaxed for a first timer! You'll be in the half pipe next week then ;-)

 
Copyright © O P E N M I Q