Glee


Alright...here it goes..

I FUCKING LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!

I swear this show ROCKS!!! I don't know if it's because I can really relate to the dorkiness of it all and mix it up with the rock star and what would've been dreams, but this show to sum it up is pretty much ME!!

I swear every time I've seen an episode of this show I get so happy watching it, it's kinda like finally someone got it! A light clicked in someones head and finally got it!!

Back when I was in high school, doing something in the arts such as drama, band, choir was a fucking social suicide. I did it anyway and I did get some slack from some people for doing these things. I never cared and now this show flips it all around!! It amazes me how finally all these cliches of stereo types and social heirchy are being demolished by new and innovative shows that focuses on believing in yourself and accepting who you are. It's brilliant. Then again, these types of shows are brought to you by those same people that got tormented in high school for being "uncool" and not part of the popular clique. Imagination and creativity can take you a long way and it's about time people start realizing it.

GO GLEE!!!!!

1 comments:

Steph said...

Yes, go French horn!

 
Copyright © O P E N M I Q