Finally out of downtown Vancouver!!!

so on Monday Leesh and I met with Tina and her friend Nathalie and they brought us to Granville Island. This was the first time we felt like we were away since we were finally near the ocean and had a great view of Grouse mountain in the background. Later on that night we ate at Miku. When I say that this was the best sushi I've ever had, I really mean THIS WAS THE BEST SUSHI I'VE EVER HAD!! Like I DIE!!! Sorry just to reference "I Die", Leesh and I have been watching the Rachel Zoe project and it's HILARIOUS!!

Anyway so on Monday Leesh and I decided to walk around downtown Vancouver. I mean thats what we pretty much did the whole time there from Sunday to Wed. We also did the Big Bus tour on Tuesday and that was entertaining. But on Wednesday we didn't walk around. We went to this restaurant GUU on Tuesday night and I decided to eat something with raw egg. Lets just say I thought it was cool at the time but in reality it did me in the whole day Wednesday. We pretty much stayed indoors cause I felt SICK!. Thats alright though since it was raining all day.

Later on Wednesday, Cristina came and picked us up and saved us from the enclosed sea wall of downtown for dinner at Chambar with Marty and his wife Eileen. That was a fun dinner and the first meal I had for the day. On the way to the restaurant Cristina decided to show us the real scary side of Vancouver. Keep in mind this whole trip I've been complaining how crazy the homeless people are down here and as soon as she took us to East Hastings, you realize where they come from. DAMN! They all are all up on this street, it's not even funny. In fact it's scary! It's a good thing we were in the car hahahahah!

So mid conversation during dinner last night, Marty mentioned that his younger brother worked for EA (Electronic Arts) and asked me if I wanted a tour....WHHHAAAAAATTTTTTTTT?!?!?!?!? I said HELL YEAH!! So thats what were doing tomorrow! Thanks Marty! I'm really excited!

Today were going to Metropolis at Metrotown. It's this HUGE ass mall and we are just going to walk around and shop. We are also suppose to meet Wes so I think I should send him a message after this.

Anyway as we chill now at Cristina's house, were glad to be blessed with a view and a scene away from the homeless people LOL!

0 comments:

 
Copyright © O P E N M I Q