Finally decided..

..to get off my lazy ass! Just this morning I signed up for a volleyball league near my house and it runs from the end of Sept to the beginning of March. It's been 4 years since I've joined a league and since then I think I've had nothing to do AT ALL! I used to have so many things to do when I was younger and I was always doing something. I would say the last 3 years I've done nothing. I've talked about doing stuff, but in reality I've done nothing. I'm always waiting on people to do things and I never used to be like that. I don't know why but I've suddenly become so co-dependant on people that I won't do things on my own. So I said fuck it and joined a league. Lets hope this gets me out of my funk, cause really, sitting at home doing nothing and waiting for someone to call you to do something isn't fun. In fact, sitting in isolation is just plain sad!

1 comments:

Fukuoka Dreaming said...

About time! That or surfing, haha.

Of our blog has moved, can you change the url to www.fukuokadreaming.com? Thanks!

 
Copyright © O P E N M I Q