Oh the children!!

Leesh and I had our ritual trip to Ajax where we visit everyone thats basically down there. First we passed by the Ponce's to say hi and see their latest addition, Reid. On the way down, Dwight called me and said he needed a ride to the party we were going to later that afternoon so I picked him up and brought him with me to Reechee and Jess' home. It was cool cause Dwight got to talk to Rylen about all his toys and I think for once, Rylen found someone to talk to about it with someone actually knowing about it. It was such a cool thing to see. I also got to play with their second son RJ who is quite a little character. He's full of energy as you will see in the video below. He makes me laugh all the time.

After that we headed to Jp and Lyns for a BBQ and it was AWESOME! Just had a good ol' chill time and we got to see Marques who Leesh just LOVES! We also made our own version of a Vancouver specialty called Japadogs. I never had the real thing so I didn't know how this was suppose to really taste but oh well I liked it.

Anyway I'll leave you a little video from yesterday playing with the Ponce boys.

Rylen and RJ - Playtime with miQ from openmiQ on Vimeo.

1 comments:

reechee said...

too funny.....we luv the vid!!!

 
Copyright © O P E N M I Q