2nd BEST TRIP EVER!!!!!!!!

Compared to my wedding, this was the next best vacation EVER!! 3 years later of wanting to go to this place finally lived up to it's hype and the timing of it couldn't have been better!! You see if we didn't leave on the Saturday, we wouldn't have met Wes and Tina from Vancouver! These guys are AWESOME!! They made our trip so fun that we are hoping on going with them on another trip in November. Funny story is that Leesh and I saw them when we checked in and both of us went "They seem like a cool couple, lets try to befriend them!". The thing is, when you are trying to meet people at these resorts, there is a fine line of intruding on their vacation and being friends. It's a good thing this one was on the positive side cause honestly these guys are AWESOME! I'm really glad we met them! We were sad to leave them at Pearson since they had to wait for their flight back to Vancouver but I hope this isn't the last time that we get to hang out with these guys.


Another thing that happened on this trip was JP and Lyn SURPRISED US!!!!!! We kinda had a feeling that they were going to but when we sent Lyn a final text from Cuba, she totally threw us off by saying that Jp went golfing, which lead us to believe they really weren't coming! Well we were wrong! Monday morning we hear a knock on a door and when Leesh opened it, she saw a guy lying on the floor with a "WET FLOOR" sign right behind him. Leesh thought that the guy had fell and she freaked out and closed the door. Soon after we hear another knock and I got freaked out so I opened the door and I saw Jp's face smiling at me. Being half asleep, I looked at Leesh, then back at Jp, then back at Leesh, then looked outside and realized we weren't in our condo, we were in Cuba! I freaked the fuck out and started yelling cause I was so fucking excited!


I can now say that it doesn't matter where you go, but who you're with that will make or break your vacation. I had so much fun this time cause Wes, Tina, Jp and Lyn were with us. We pretty much were known as the rowdy group but oh well!

On our anniversary, Leesh asked the resort if they could set up a romantic dinner for us! It was really romantic and well...GAY! It was on the terrace of the buffet restaurant and everyone could see us! Don't get me wrong, the dinner was great, but we always made fun of people that did that sort of thing LOL!



The beach at this resort is UNREAL!! SERIOUSLY!! I'm still in the process of uploading the pics but I can say that this has to be the best beach I've ever been to! The resort was great as well but it was low season so we didn't get to really experience the resort fully operational but still, this ranks up there with the other resorts we've been to. The only thing that was a let down was breakfast but we came up with our own concoctions that made it better.



Thats pretty much all I have to say about this resort. I haven't had that much fun in YEARS! Not since our wedding at least! There's something about that week that is just so special to us! First we met Pat and Danny in the Dominican that week in 2003 then in 2006 we got married in the same week and now in 2009 we experienced an awesome beach and met such awesome people and the thing that topped it all off was that we had 2 other good old friends to experience the whole thing with us!!! I wonder what can top this trip now?!?!



Oh btw...I finally accomplished my dream of running naked on the beach LOL!!!



for more pics click here

0 comments:

 
Copyright © O P E N M I Q