CAN WE BOOK NOW PLEASE?!?!

2 more weeks till were scheduled to leave and now finally I think we have picked a place. We were close today in going back to Punta Cana with Jim, Adaiah and Marques but it ended up that the plane only had 2 seats left! BOOOOOO!! So we finally decided that we would do our separate vacations on the same week. Next year for sure!

So this place that Leesh and I are going to has been a place I've wanted to go for about 3 years now since it's opened. The main reason I want to go here is the beach. Thats it! I'm not going to go into detail with it cause knowing everything thats happened, a deal might happen tomorrow and all of us will be going as a group again but for now, I'll leave you with a picture of the beach.


Yup...WOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Maureen said...

that indeed is a BEAUTY!!!

 
Copyright © O P E N M I Q