Decisions, Decisions....

Fucking technology! Why do I love you so!!! So I my stint with the Blackberry Bold has ended. Long story short, I had some access trouble with it so I couldn't use it to it's full capabilities. This though sparked a big debate in my head, should I go get a Blackberry (legit) or an iPhone? ARGH!! I can list all the shit that went through my head about this, but at the end of the day I am an Apple guy. I love my iPod (well technically it's not mine it's Gino's) but just the iPod in general, I love it. The Blackberry, however sexy it is, I just won't put it to it's full use. End of debate.

This however sparked a new debate in my head. If I get the iPhone, do I wait for the new one or milk Fido for what their worth and get one from them but for a good deal? Also, do I go for a refurbished iPhone? Can anyone tell me if I'm stupid for even contemplating that? Thoughts?

1 comments:

leesh said...

I have no comment. You are so silly sometimes.

 
Copyright © O P E N M I Q