TGIF!

FUCK! Is it just me or did this week just take FOREVER! I can't wait till next week. I seriously got to start packing!!!

So for this trip I recently bought 2 new pairs of Havaianas. I've never tried them and I always hear the hype about them so I decided to try them for this vacation. So far so good. I just hope they don't hurt my feet when were there cause I'll be screwed.

Jim is going to Hawaii tomorrow...FOR THE WEEKEND! Good stuff...I'll see you when you get back..hopefully with my other Havaianas, some boardshorts, a new dashboard toy for my car and ummmm.....anything else that u can think of LMAO!!!

Have a safe trip bud and we'll see you when you get back! Did you also know that Havaianas is Portuguese for Hawaiian...nice transition huh..

BTW..don't you DARE go surfing...don't be that guy...cause u know I would've been LOL!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright © O P E N M I Q