Last Day in the 20's

SO today is the 16th. One more day till my 30th birthday. I'm logging this post in while I'm chillin at Jim's house. Kinda weird. I'm turning 30 and look how everything has changed within this year. Jim is holding his son, Chris is playing video games, leesh is sleeping and I'm here just on my laptop.

Yesterday I had my birthday celebration at Karma Lounge. It was alright. It was a very chill night rather than the usual trashy drunk scenarios that usually happen when you decide to go out on your birthday. I'd like to thank everyone that came out even though the weather was shit.

So thats it, after today I move into the 30's. I was kinda depressed yesterday about it but after thinking of what I've done this year to salvage my 20's, my 20's were a fucking blast. I can say that I am entering my 30's with no regrets. I've done everything I wanted to do and now it's time to enter a new decade of life. Here's to the next step in life!

0 comments:

 
Copyright © O P E N M I Q