I LOVE DISCOVERY!

Discovery Channel has to be one of my favourite channels. It basically fills the needs of my inner GEEK in me. I was watching The Power Of The Planet last night and this series is about how the earth got created and how it looks the way it does now and it was amazing! One thing I got from the show was how we are basically speeding up the process for global warming. Put it this way, were fuckin ourselves up pretty badly. We all under estimate the power of our planet and we can bitch about the extreme weather that we've been experiencing in the last 2 years, but you know what we brought it on ourselves. The earth is basically trying to regulate it's self. It's not going to let us fuck it up. It's the balance of nature.

Just imagine billions of bacteria living in your body. It's making you ill more each day. Your body has a way to kill that bacteria to help you cope with the attack, it's your immune system. It kills everything that is a danger to your body so that you can survive and live longer. Well thats what nature is to the earth, it's immune system and we are those billions of bacteria living inside it's body. Sooner or later, somethings going to happen that will make us extinct so that the earth can live longer.

Thousands of civilizations have dissapeared on this earth due to it's greed and lack of education about the planet. With all the resources we have now available to us, this shouldn't happen to us right? Well we'll see, cause from what I see everyday from people, including myself, were just dumb and take for granted the air that we breathe and the place where we live. Someday this planet will take everything back from us, and I honestly don't want to be here when that happens.

0 comments:

 
Copyright © O P E N M I Q